John M. Krenzel Attorney At Law handles zoning laws and applications, planning boards, site planning, subdivisions, eminent domain laws, development laws, municipal court-moving violations, all traffic tickets, bail hearings, assaults, minor drug crimes, parole/probation violations, weapons offenses, domestic abuse, and fraud.
• DWI - John M. Krenzel Attorney At Law can help you avoid jail time. DWI convictions can result in fines, jail time, and even loss of your driver’s license.
John M. Krenzel Attorney At Law is an experienced attorney with New Jersey DWI cases who will defend your rights in all aspects of DWI cases from field
sobriety tests and reliability of breath tests to BAC test refusal and finding alternatives to jail.
• Motor Vehicle Commission M.V.C/D.M.V Issues - Free Consultation Available
A solo Practitioner since 1998, our firm specializes in municipal court matters, especially motor vehicle violations, such as truck equipment violations and commercial driver license problems, family matters, real estate, zoning laws, wills and estates, criminal actions, plaintiff and defendant litigation, and elder law.
• Partner in the Law Firm of Raczkowski & Krenzel, 1988–1998
• Former Counsel for Sayreville Zoning Board of Adjustment
• Former Counsel for South River Planning Board
• Associate in the Law Firm of Desmond R. Abazia, P.C.; General Practice Law Firm, Carteret, New Jersey
• Associate in the Law Firm of Kolodziej, Aftanski, & Williams; General Practice Law Firm, Sayreville, New Jersey
• Judicial Intern, Honorable John J. Gibbons, Federal Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
• Judicial Intern, Honorable H. Curtis Meanor, Federal District Court
• Internship Program at Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, New York
Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey - 1983 • Rutgers University, New Brunswick
B.A. | Major: Political Science, Major: Business Administration
|• Rutgers College, Rutgers University, B.A., May 1980
• Majors: Political Science, Business Administration
• Debating Society, Treasurer & Secretary
• Teaching Advisory Committee
• Instruction & Honors Committee
• Counselor, Rutgers Graduate Student Association
|• Rutgers Marching Band
• Rutgers Wind Ensemble: Award—Most Improved Player
• 1st Chair Saxophonist & Recording Crew
• Counselor, Douglas College Women's Center
• Knights of Columbus, Counsel #3001
• Saint Mary's Church, South River Lector
• Eucharistic Minister, Holy Name Society